Ahh yes another morning, one day gone another right here for me to enjoy. This is a lovely thought, yes? When I opened my eyes , a headache greeted me, burning eyes and a barking dog. I can feel myself start to shift from the place of bliss I just came from into one of super grumpster. I am not fond of the super grumpster mode. You may think that there is nothing to do but be grumpy,annoyed,agitated or any other discripter you can think of for an off moment.
This my friends is where you pause, breath and ask questions. Deep breathe in or a little one. I like little ones myself for this situation. Now I ask.....did I smoke to much yesterday? .....did I sleep crooked?....was it the honey? Now I listen and breath some more. I want to say right here that this takes only moments. The word honey pops into my head and I did have honey in my tea. I choose to take some deep breaths and ask my body to balance that (there are many way's ask me) and I am up and ready for coffee! My headache is dull, but my eyes don't burn, oh but the dog down the street is still barking.
And enter my 18 yo son. He walks past my dog's to get in the shower. No he does not let them potty because his awareness is not the same as mine. I generally get upset at this moment. Not this morning because I too am working on personal growth and peace with in, so I breathe. The breath is one of your easiest and quickest tools to grab a hold of literally! Put your hand on your belly and breathe deep until your hand moves. When there is nothing else there is breath and in the past 15 minutes since my son woke up I have been breathing deeply :D
No comments:
Post a Comment