I see cute pictures like this and am always intrigued by what message will accompany them. When I see that they are full of what I would consider a bunch of "negative" buzz words, my brain is quick to act. My big beautiful brain will sort for what is "not" being said.
With this little message in my head I picked up the book I have been reading, okay so I just opened my kindle app on my phone. I started reading and within a few pages came across this " The spiritual warrior hides from nothing. We jump into the fire, we dive into the ocean. We become the sea. In fact, we are already part of the sea of all creation. It's only an illusion that keeps us apart. To allow ourselves free-flowing energy is to say Take me. I surrender.I'm open to feeling everything inside. This does not mean we are without discipline or good judgement It means we fear nothing that is human or natural"- If the Buddha Dated , chapter 7
So, I say bring it on! Bring on the worry, I will sit quietly and dive deep into it and come up with the bubbles of truth that lie beneath. I invite you to join me in the deep end of the ocean my friends. Let's play <3

No comments:
Post a Comment