Thursday, October 23, 2014

Snuggle Buddy

After the end of a long term relationship, I found myself wandering the aisles of Walgreen's. I stopped in the aisle that had the Valentine clearance items.I could feel my emotions start to bubble up due to being on my own for this day of lovers. I assumed a squat position as to hide myself and the tears that were beginning to form. When I looked at the shelf in front of me I saw this adorable little face peering back at me from the pile of rummaged through animals.I reached back and grabbed him and hugged him, inadvertently pressing his paw. This little guy began to giggle and purr causing his body to shake. I was holding him on my chest and his love could be felt through my heart center.I smiled and of course adopted him on the spot. He has been with me for over four years now. A little worse for ware and he no longer giggles or purrs. The love I found from this little stuffed animal that day has brightened my hard days more times than I can count. He was a great addition to my life tool box! You can find him in my Amazon store. I am working on adding more " Snuggle Buddies". Yes, I am a grown woman and even us grown beings need a good snuggle :D  

No comments:

Post a Comment