Friday, October 24, 2014

The Art of Patience

Welcome to Friday! I currently have very little patience for anything! I have been allowing a situation from last night to slime it's way into today. I am irritable and grumpy :(. How is this serving me , you ask? Let's start with the presenting problem. I had a friend say they would call me back in two hours to check on me due to having a rough afternoon. And the expectation has been created! Damn, silly DUH moments. The reality of it all is expectations are one of the BIGGEST'S life happenings in ourselves that create suffering. So "Why" am I still hanging on to this? Great question hahaha. 1) awareness of what I want to continue to work on  2) opportunity for growth (btw my computer froze right there and I was threatening it's life)  3)to remember I am a spiritual being having a human experience  4) so I had something to blog about ;)  5) to practice my life skills, so far the one that is working best is to remember a feeling only lasts 45 seconds. You see the multi purpose healing that is occurring from one simple event? I have had to count to 45 a few times. I am also using EFT and breath work and discovering some fabulous things about myself. YAY for growth. Love it

No comments:

Post a Comment