I asked Cole if he had a favorite rock for me to blog about. This will be the first of many blogs that will be about rocks .They are an amazing gift from mother earth to have in your arsenal of life tools, or arsenal of love as I like to refer to them. There is a huge movement of healing that has been going on for decades where crystals and semi precious stones are placed on chakras to balance the energy.
I think I have always loved having a rock in my pocket, on my finger, around my neck or wrist since I was young. I had no clue about the properties they carried for healing This aspect became more clear when I spent two years in a "healing the light body" course. We were instructed to bring three rocks with us each time we met. Some people spent a lot of money on them, me I picked up the ones that followed me home hahaha. We quickly learned that the Inca Elders in Peru (shamans/medicine men) used stones in their own personal healing. This empowered the rocks, shifting the name respectfully to a healing stone. This is not required for everyone. There is much mysticism and theory behind it all.
Alright now that you have a little background info, lets get back to Cole's choice. He said " Tiger's eye, you would bring home rocks and I would always look forward to tigers eye. It made me feel tingly and happy." Here is the awesome part of what Cole was feeling. One of the properties of tiger's eye is; Emotionally-tiger's eye balances yin-yang and energizes the emotional body. It alleviates depression and lifts moods. Tiger's eye combines the earth energy with the energies of the sun to create a high vibrational state that is nevertheless grounded. (the crystal bible pg 289)
What Cole was feeling was the energy that it took to create this beautiful golden colored stone. I often have had people say " but Christi I am not in tune with stuff like you are?". And my answer to this is, we all have different and unique ways of drawing to us what our beautiful inner self requires. If it is pretty and makes you smile, GREAT! If you enjoy the texture of a stone, the shape or even possibly the earthen smell, WONDERFUL! If you are still wanting guidance? Ask, I am here to help.
Enjoy and have fun with it, that is what rocks love ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment