Thursday, October 30, 2014
Let us not forget, our friends......
Tonight I was given the opportunity to take my good friend to coffee and dessert for his birthday. While we sat and enjoyed the ambiance of the busy restaurant, I became acutely aware. Aware of what, you ask? Was it the bustle of the servers? The aroma of the food? The delightful flavors dancing on my taste buds? Those were all there, yes. My awareness was on my friend and how he intently hung on every word I said and in turn I spoke from my heart. I found myself listening to him with just as much intensity, watching his expression and joy in sharing his tales of military weapons. I realized that this person was a huge part of my life tools! I was aware of the love that he contributes to my arsenal and how it is ever present. In the past I have not always called upon this tool, due to being super woman and all. How my life has become much easier and full of bliss with my heart open to receive and share with him and many others who care for me. So, when searching for a tool. Let us not forget our friends. How grateful I am for all of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment