The other morning while getting ready for work I noticed something that appeared to be a hair ball, uh NOPE! The hair ball had legs and a cute little black body. Yes, the body was cute, but it was attached to very long icky spider legs. BLECK. Ha ha ha , have I established my love for spiders clearly?
The rule in my house is to politely address the spider with a calm voice and state the following " Well hello there. You have 3-5 minutes to make yourself unseen to me. If you are still visible after this time frame I will figure that you have a death wish." Then I leave the room for the allotted time offered. When I come back, 9 out of 10 times the spider has vanished, which is exactly what happened with this one. Well until the following morning when it appeared on my bedroom wall. This time I politely explained that when I asked it to be an unseen, I did not mean relocate to my bedroom. Once again I walked away and it disappeared.
Two sightings in 24 hours requires a look up in Animal-Speak page 344-347 Spider
KEYNOTE; Creativity and the Weaving of Fate
If spider has come into your life, ask yourself some important questions.Are you not weaving your dreams and imaginings into reality? Are you not using your creative opportunities? Are you feeling closed in or stuck as if in a web?Do you need to pay attention to your balance and where you are walking in life? Are others out of balance around you? Do you need to write? Are you inspired to write or draw and not following through? Remember that spider is the keeper of knowledge of the primordial alphabet. Spider can teach how to use the written language with power and creativity so that words weave a web around those who would read them.
The 24 hour period in which I saw my friendly little spirit messenger I was indeed feeling as if I were trapped in a web. The medication I have been taking for my shoulder pain was beginning to have one to many side effects and I felt trapped between relief and new issues. The curious thing about my little sighting. I checked in with my body and it was like " GEEZ LADY HOW MANY SIGNS DO I NEED TO SEND YOU!" . I say thank you little spider for being part of my arsenal of love (yes I prefer that term over "tool box" ). Love my world and how it all comes together <3
No comments:
Post a Comment