Thursday, November 20, 2014

Is Music in Your Arsenal?

  This is my middle child Alex. He currently is in the Marines in Japan. I do believe I have mentioned this when speaking of the amazing tool of technology. Today while chatting on Facebook we were discussing one of his "tools"
  He explained to me how listening to music that he had heard me listen to during times when I was sad helped him. Here is his explanation, which makes more sense "Well I remember you listening to it when you were always sad and it makes me think about the happy times about you Because I didn't like it when you were upset so I guess I just subconsciously kind of made it into a positive thing "
  I have been wanting to add music and the power of having it in my arsenal to a blog and have put it off. In my head I saw me making a list of music in my Amazon store to refer you to. After chatting with Alex today I felt it needed to be shared. I will eventually add music and the choices I have used to help bump me from a stuck place. For now I am grateful that something I have used for as long as I can remember is serving my son while he is so far from home. Man, I LOVE THAT KID!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment