I do believe I brought this up last weekend. One of my favorite tools is simply to ask for what you want. The Law of Attraction speaks of asking the Universe, which I will often do. I then will do a follow up question to the people around me.
I am heading to Arizona today. I had hastily packed last night, knowing that I would be coming home from work and walking out the door to the airport. Before going to bed I said my "grateful's" for the day and asked spirit/universe/god (whomever you pray to) " I wonder what the possibility of me getting flexed off work tomorrow is?". Oooh, but wait I am in need for my friend who rides with me. Well guess what? I WAS FLEXED THREE HOURS EARLY!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!! I am now repacked in a more leisurely fashion, blogging, and waiting patiently for my ride . Okay, so not so patiently hahaha.
Namaste
No comments:
Post a Comment