Sunday, November 2, 2014

If you have them, share them, your tool"s that is

  I realize that posting my daily experiences and how I handled them is sharing. Even listing books, rocks and snuggle buddies in my Amazon store is sharing. Let me tell you something though. When I have the opportunity to put a tangible life tool in someone's hand. YEE HAW!!!!!!!
  This afternoon while eating pizza with a co-worker. She began explaining how she lived a gluten free life and the pizza most likely would let her know this. I said , hmmm have you ever heard of EFT? It is a technique that uses acupressure points and affirmations combined with light tapping on the skin. Yes! I had piqued her interest. I could tell by the confused look on her face ha ha ha. She of course said she had not heard of it, but was open to new ways to function.
  Due to the fact that I am unable to put a copy of the EFT starter manual in all your hands personally as I did for her. Let me share this emofree.com . You can find information about the how of EFT, an introduction video and the starter manual. I use the very basics of this technique. When I need deeper help I find a practitioner, okay so I call my mom. She happens to be a practitioner and a great presence in my arsenal of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment