Saturday, November 15, 2014

Interesting Point Of View

 Wow! Talked about an eye opening experience! And the ordeal begins with the news from my little sis that my guest room has moved. Uh excuse me! Did you miss the "my" in the part of my guest room?! I don't remember anyone asking my opinion on the matter and who the eff decided this was a good idea?! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, the whole conversation that happened in my head while my very sweet and generous baby sis was talking about the reason for the room swap.
  For years now there has always been a guest room with a closet, bathroom and lovely made bed. This has been my home away from home, my retreat to escape home even. Now I have a lovely bed and a whole butt load of hurt feelings. All I heard my sis say was. "You are no longer important enough to occupy this space" okay so it was the vicious asshole that lives in my head, not my sis. Now what?
  Thank my life, parents, guardians, lovers, teachers and friends for all the knowledge they have added to my arsenal of love. It is here that I found something to wipe my tears away. Well a couple things.
 1) Access Consciousness has something that is referred to as IPOV ( Interesting Point Of View). When you find yourself with an IPOV you run the clearing statement " Interesting point of view, I have this point of view ________ can we uncreate and destroy all that this is? Times a God zillion? YES! good bad right wrong pod poc all nine boys shorts and beyond" Such a great tool to have.
2) I meditate at 2100 every night with a friend and luckily this incident happened about three minutes before it was time for me to "sit quietly", which we learned from  Buddha in Blue Jeans . I focused on allowing my breath to feel me and my friend to support and love me. Moments later I felt strong enough to come back into my new guest room. How does it get any better than this? Love my sis and her gracious ways xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment