Sometimes life gives you the lesson first and then the experience, but every once in a while you get the experience first, and then it's up to you to figure out the lesson! Pay attention! This was the message shared this morning from Buddhist Boot Camp .
On one or more occasions I have had this exact thing occur in my life. The part about the experience first, and the lesson part being left up to me. This often feels like "madness making " to me. I will pull out my tools of "mystic powers", you know tarot cards, crystal ball, magic 8 ball. All those things that run off of your own energy that unless the T.V broadcasts it to us we can't hear haha.
Let's be honest now. I am not the only one who goes seeking for answers/lessons outside myself. I ask friends, family,my favorite intuit, the universe and if I had a magic mirror, yep I'd ask that too! The frightening thing for me sometimes is sitting down with ME and asking (ooh no way, don't do it! ) Ahhh yes me. The one person who has all the answers for what plagues my mind/body/spirit. When you are looking for a lesson. Pull out that one amazingly ,huge, fantabulous tool from your arsenal of love!!!
You of course :D
No comments:
Post a Comment